MNC GROUP, the official partner and representative of TUV Rheinland, congratulates the Odesa National Academy of Food Technologies on the successful completion of the recertification audit according to ISO 9001:2015.
The ISO certificate is an official document that confirms that the university's activities in providing educational services are organized in accordance with the requirements of international standards.
The key advantages of having a certificate are:
- Increased competitiveness of the university in the domestic and foreign markets of educational services.
- Expansion of partnerships, including international ones.
- Involvement of foreign students and teachers of foreign universities in training and participation in various projects.
- Increase in the number of orders for services provided by universities to third parties (library and information services to the public, production of printed materials, printing services, etc.)
- Competitive advantages in participation in tenders and grants.
- Increasing the investment attractiveness of the university.