The Nuremberg Training Center, represented by MNS GROUP, the official representative in Ukraine, invites you and your colleagues to take part in the ONLINE training on the topic: "CHANGES IN THE ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE GMP+ FSA STANDARD".
- Date of the training: February 18-19
- Venue: ZOOM platform (Online)
- Participation fee: 6000 UAH including VAT
The training will cover the following topics:
- What is the GMP+FSA safety scheme Introduction
- History of the GMP+FSA safety scheme
- Why do you need a feed safety scheme? Introduction
- Benefits of implementing the scheme for the enterprise
- Project 2020 - changes
- Changes in minimum procurement requirements - additional standard of GMP+BA10 requirements.
- Gatekeeper protocol. How to draw up, what list of documents is required, how to notify the GMP+ International certification body.
- Standard ISO 19011:2018 "Guidelines for the audit of management systems". Features of the audit, purpose of the audit.
- Additional standard QM-Milk as a tool for entering the European feed market.
- Features of the European standard (EU) 767/2009. Requirements for labeling, delivery of feed to the market.
As a result, you will receive:
- Personalized electronic certificate of completion of the course on behalf of the Nuremberg Training Center
- Presentation materials.